Prep: 10 Mins, Bake: 30 Mins
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Add grapes, olive oil, 1 tsp garlic salt, pepper, dried rosemary, and thyme to a medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Add grape mixture to a greased baking dish, and top with fresh rosemary sprigs.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the baguette into slices, and brush each with olive oil. Toast bread slices in the oven for 6 minutes.
6. Mix ricotta with 1 tsp garlic salt.
7. Top each toasted bread slice with ricotta mixture and roasted grapes.
8. If desired, drizzle each with honey.