Roasted Grape Crostini Bites are quick, easy, and make a delicious snack or addition to many meals.
Prep: 10 Mins, Bake: 30 Mins
2.5 Cups Red Seedless Grapes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
1 Cup Ricotta
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Add grapes, olive oil, 1 tsp garlic salt, pepper, dried rosemary, and thyme to a medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Add grape mixture to a greased baking dish, and top with fresh rosemary sprigs.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the baguette into slices, and brush each with olive oil. Toast bread slices in the oven for 6 minutes.
6. Mix ricotta with 1 tsp garlic salt.
7. Top each toasted bread slice with ricotta mixture and roasted grapes.
8. If desired, drizzle each with honey.
For more delicious recipes like this one visit our Pinterest page!