Put those ripe bananas to use in this moist, delicious banana bread recipe!
Makes: 12 Servings
3 bananas (large, well-ripened)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk, fat-free
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Mash the bananas In a mixing bowl then add the egg, oil, milk, sugar,
salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well with a fork.
3. Slowly stir the flour into the banana mixture. Stir for 20 seconds until
the flour is moistened.
4. Lightly grease the bread pan with a little oil or cooking spray. Or, line
the pan with wax paper then pour batter into the pan.
5. Bake for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out