Looking to find a recipe that's perfect for a Halloween party or dinner then you'll need to make these Boo-tiful treats.
1 Cup Strawberries, rinsed and dried
8 oz White Chocolate Chips
4 oz Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 sec intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully smooth.
2. Dip each strawberry in the melted chocolate, and place on a parchment paper lined tray. Drag and drop each dipped strawberry along the parchment paper to create a 'ghost tail.'
3. Let strawberries cool on the counter or in the fridge.
4. Melt milk/dark chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 sec intervals until smooth.
5. Add melted chocolate to a bag, and cut the end.
6. Squeezing the bag gently, add ghost eyes and a mouth to each strawberry.
7. Let cool, and enjoy!