Thank you for your interest in partnering with Feeding Tampa Bay to fight hunger in our community! Please read through the information below to learn more about Feeding Tampa Bay’s Agency Partner Program and fill out the Agency Partner Interest Form if you wish to be considered.
NOTE: Feeding Tampa Bay reviews prospective agency interest forms on a rolling basis once per quarter. A member of the Feeding Tampa Bay Agency Relations staff will contact your organization via email when your agency application has been reviewed. Agencies who meet our requirements for partnership will be notified as they are matched to a food-sharing program based on the needs of our community.
FTB works to alleviate hunger in the Tampa Bay area by collecting donations of wholesome but unsalable food items and distributing these donations to partner agencies that feed the hungry. Currently FTB works with over 500 partner agencies in West Central Florida, providing food relief to hundreds of thousands of food insecure people. Through these agencies, products that are donated to us reach the hands of the hungry.
SOME of the most important eligibility criteria of partnering with FTB
- The agency must be incorporated for the purpose of serving the needy, ill, and/or children.
- The agency must have a 501(c)(3) and a FL State Tax Exempt Certificate.
- The agency must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious beliefs, age, handicaps, national origin, sex or sexual orientation, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
- The agency must not sell food, charge clients for meals, or solicit contributions from clients. Nor may it use food obtained from FTB in exchange for other goods or services.
- The agency must not require attendance to religious services or religious proselyting in order for a client to receive food.
- The agency must have adequate capacity to safely store the quantities and types of food it will receive on the premises of the agency’s main address.
- The agency must comply with health and sanitation standards in accordance with the Department of Health.
- The agency must have a budget to pay for food program expenses. In addition to the costs connected with getting food—whether through shared maintenance or purchase—the agency can expect some of the following expenses: annual membership fee, staffing, transportation, pest control, photocopying of forms, cleaning supplies, thermometers, and storage containers.
- The agency must have adequate staff and/or volunteers to ensure the successful running of the food pantry.
- The agency must have reliable and consistent transportation for collecting food.
- The agency must keep accurate and up-to-date records accounting for all aspects of the food program.
- The agency must agree to scheduled and unscheduled site visits when a FTB staff member will visit the agency to ensure accordance with all FTB policies and procedures.
- The agency must utilizes Feeding Tampa’s services at least once per quarter.
If you feel you have the components listed above and want to partner with Feeding Tampa Bay, please fill out the interest form through the weblink below. Please note FTB has an extensive waitlist of organizations that wish to partner with us. Filling out the interest form only constitutes being put on the waitlist. You will be notified when the decision is made to further your membership process. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support and we hope to be able to partner with you in the future.